My weekend

If you know me well then you understand that nothing simply ever happens in my life. This weekend was no different and came with more of a K.O than anything else. One of my friends went to visit a girl who he didn’t know much about and was worried something may happen and normally when he does say stuff like something bad is gonna happen, I say his paranoid. Only this time round he did make me worry a lot when I did try to ring him at the set time he gave me and didn’t pick up. I tried for the whole hour to get through to him and in the end I called the police and ask them can they do a check for me to see if he was okay. 

Now the police wasn’t helpful in the slightest or whoever it was that was talking to me was just plain and damn right rude. When asking for help the last thing you want is someone been sarcastic to you and that was the kind of person he was. At the same time I was on the phone to them I also had another friend ringing me on my mobile. While trying to ask her if I could call her back, I heard her crying down the phone. Now I was in a bad spot, one friend who is crying down the phone to me and one who could be sailing down the river plus with still only a hour to go until midnight as well. I wanted to have a peaceful sleep and go into my 1st day of work not feeling tired or having any problems but this just proved it wasn’t gonna happen. 

Once I got off the phone to the police I rang back my friend who was crying and found out she was going to rehab at last because her drinking problem was getting worst. It was really hard for me to stay calm but she thought I was just angry with her when it wasn’t that. It was me feeling lost again knowing that I wouldn’t be able to speak to her for a month. I knew it was for the best for her and at the end of the day for the good of herself and her kids, this was the best option. She was scared and I could fully understand that due to the fact that this isn’t something she has done before. The last time it happen she didn’t go rehab but instead fought the case head on herself which is dangerous I’ll admit but I didn’t know her then to support her.

During our talk my other friend text me to say he was okay and he wasn’t on his way down the river thames in a black bag. I told the police he was fine and they didn’t need to worry anymore which was a relief for me because I really didn’t want my phone going on and off during the early morning. One problem down and another one still here on the other phone. Maybe it’s wrong to call it a problem but it’s sad to hear her having to go through all this shit. After a lot of tears and wishing we could give each other a hug we said good night and I prayed to her that things will be okay for her. 


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s